Saturday, April 2, 2011

R2P4D17 191.4 Saturday

Phase 4 is having it's ups and downs a bit but back down to within 2 pounds of my LDW so I am happy. Eating pretty much whatever I want, but more protein and veggies and fat and way less sugar and starch than I used to eat before HCG. Don't really miss my skim milk which has too much sugar since I get to have heavy whipping cream in coffee and shakes instead and I drink a lot of water. Love the sugar free bacon and use the bacon fat in cooking proteins and veggies - YUM. I really like all my new foods a lot. Jay Robb shakes are the BEST. Love coconut oil, almond flour and coconut flour too. One day this week I had chocolate mug cake and a vanilla Jay Rob shake for breakfast and lost weight and felt great that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment