Tuesday, December 14, 2010

R1P3D11 Tuesday 206.7

Wow, it's been a busy few days. Saturday was garage sale day, Sunday Morgan came home from FSU, and yesterday I some work to do and then we went shopping. Whew! So I need to catch up the blog entries.

R1P3D8 Saturday morning weight 205.9
On Friday I ate an omelet of 1 egg, 2 whites, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, spinach, tomato, mushrooms. For lunch I ate 6 ounces of tilapia and drank half a Muscle Milk (it wan't very good), sancked on 16 almonds, and for dinner I had shrimp on spinach salad with avocado, bacon, tomato and drizzled with a dressing of coconut oil and apple cider vinegar.

R1P3D9 Sunday morning weight 206.0
On Saturday I ate 2 eggs and a protein shake during the garage sale, then after the sale and taking what didn't sell to charity, we went to lunch at Denny's and I had the Tilapia Ranchero (A seasoned white fish fillet grilled and topped with freshly made pico de gallo and diced avocado) with double side of spinach and a side skewer of grilled shrimp. YUMMY!!! For dinner I made a 2 egg omelet with shrimp, bacon, avocado, mozzarella and parmesan and a side of roasted asparagus. Topped it all with a protein shake with 4 strawberries for 1550 calories in all, seems like more doesn't it?

R1P3D10 Monday morning weight 207.0
So yesterdays feasting got me up a pound which is good to be closer to my stabilization weight of 208.0 (LDW Last Dose Weight.) In Phase 3 we are not supposed to lose weight, just stay within +/- 2.0 pounds of LDW. Sunday I ate 2 eggs and a Jay Robb protein shake with 3 strawberries for breakfast, a lean 100 gram ground beef burger with blue cheese crumbles for lunch, 5 chicken wings (fried not breaded) and half of a small chef salad with ranch and blue cheese dressings for dinner, and snacked on 10 almonds and 1 Tbs coconut butter (not P3 compliant but so yummy) and a half a protein shake for dessert. 1300 calories total.

R1P3D11 Tuesday morning weight 206.7
Monday I ate an egg (last one in the fridge!), 2 bacon slices, 1/2 Jay Robb shake with 4 strawberries, 5 chicken wings with blue cheese and 1/2 cup salad with 1 tsp ranch, 6 ounces roasted chicken breast with 1 cup romaine and 2 tsp ranch for dinner.  I snacked on 10 almonds and 1 Tbs coconut butter. Total 1150 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment