Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 21 Saturday 185.9

It's Saturday and the scale says 185.9 pounds. It has been a tough week for me to stay on protocol. I was down to 182 and now back up to 185.9. I have eaten stuff I should not have so I know why the lackluster numbers. I am going to commit to the next 3 weeks and try to lose at least 10 more pounds this round to get into the 170's. Friends have commented on my smaller size this round even though the scale isn't saying much but I feel like this is more of a shaping round. My computer hard drive crashed a few weeks ago and I lost my progress data but was able to recover the weighings from the charts but I lost the inches. I just measured today and compared to the end of Round 1 I have lost 15 more inches. That makes a total of 43 inches lost since I started the HCG protocol! I'll take that!

No comments:

Post a Comment