Sunday, May 29, 2011

R3P2D23 Sunday - Resume

It's Sunday morning and the scale says 189.1. That is 1.1 pounds over my LDW from Round 2. So here's what happened. I made a huge slip when a cookie bouquet ordered by my best friend came for my daughter's graduation and my daughter said she didn't eat cookies. I walked past it for 3 days until I finally decided it was going to go stale and I should have a taste. That was all she wrote and the bouquet was gone in a week causing a 5 pound gain. Worse than that it caused a massive candida outbreak which I didn't realize until today as I battled three weeks of the worst cravings thinking I could tough it out, but I ended up that I gave in almost every day. Today I put it together with the candida and started on a course of Three Lac. I feel better already. I am back on track with P2 eating and will count these 2 weeks as a break from P2 and will continue P2 for an additional 2 weeks so I can lose at least ten to fifteen pounds this round. Lesson learned is how sensitive I am to sugar. It's like alcohol or crack, once I start it takes control over me. Three Lac is awesome at taking away that control and eliminating the cravings.

No comments:

Post a Comment