Saturday, March 19, 2011

R2P4D3 191.5 Saturday

It's Saturday and the scale says 191.5 pounds. I am 2.5 pounds over my LDW of 189.0 pounds. This week is my TOM so I'm not going to try correction days until that's over. I am just going to try to go easy on the sugar and starches. That being said, Thursday was my first P4 day and I have been eating mostly P3. I was confronted with a brownie on Thursday and realized it was P4, so I one bite of it and it was really sweet, but also fudgy and quite nice. Friday I had lunch at Cheesecake Factory, the Boston salad with egg, bacon and ranch dressing was decent, and I shared a coconut fudge cheesecake slice and it also was very sweet and filling and my stomach felt heavy the rest of the day. I think I would rather learn to make my own cheesecake. With those two sugary carbs added, I only gained 0.1 pounds, so I am happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment