Saturday, February 12, 2011

R2P2D29 192.0 Saturday

Whew! This week just FLEW by. It's Saturday morning and the scale reads 192.0 pounds, down 1.1 pounds. That is 2.3 pounds for the week and 16 pounds so far this round. This week I had TOM and had a few days of gains, but that is to be expected. I skipped one dose on 2 days during TOM because my hunger level was up, and lowering dose can compensate for that, and it worked great.

Yesterday, Friday, I had coffee with moo and stevia, strawberries, grilled chicken breast with salad, 3 grissini, 1 melba, coffee with moo and stevia, homemade onion soup, broiled shrimp,  2 tablespoons of brewers yeast. 425 calories.

Saturday through Thursday I ate protocol meals and a couple extra grissinis. Sorry I didn't have the time to post all the days meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment