Sunday, February 20, 2011

R2P2D37 188.5 Sunday

It's Sunday morning and the scale says 188.5 pounds down 0.8 pound from the day before. Yesterday I had coffee with moo and stevia, chicken with taco spices and 1/4 cup of salsa on iceberg lettuce (I know that is 2 veggies), went out to dinner with friends and passed on the wine, calamari and cornbread muffns brought to the table, and had a grilled shrimp caesar (no cheese or croutons) with about 1 teaspoon dressing, afterwards passed on more wine, but ate 1 teaspoon of the yummy Baskin and Robbins mint choc chip ice cream birthday cake and 1 Hersheys kiss, and a black coffee with stevia. I was proud of myself for all the food I avoided and I noticed that I didn't really miss the foods and wine, just missed sharing those experiences with my friends, but I have the greatest friends and they were really supportive of my decisions to stick to my plan and politely didn't comment on my choice to taste the cake and have a kiss.

It's hard to believe how fast the weight comes off and how great I feel. I've lost 19.5 pounds so far in Round 2 added to the 23 pounds in Round 1 is a total loss of 42.5 pounds since October 2010 following the protocol. I've lost 44 inches overall and gone from a size 24 to a 14. I love getting new clothes. Luckily I have found a consignment shop and have been able to trade my clothes for smaller sized ones and I shop at the discount stores so it's not costing me a whole lot to look a lot better. People really notice when I am wearing smaller clothes. I'm going to Phase 3 this week and looking forward to stabilizing and adding fat back into my foods.

R2P2D40 189 Wednesday LDW

I finished Round 2 Phase 2 today and the scale says 189 is my Last Dose Weight. So I have lost 19 pounds total on this round. I did have a harder time on Round 2 than on Round 1 with dealing with more stressers, but I am happy with the results. Round 3 will start in May and until then I will enjoy P3 and P4 and stabilizing at the new smaller me!

No comments:

Post a Comment