Sunday, October 24, 2010

Loading Day 2

Saturday 10/23/2010:

Today is Loading Day 2. I didn't weigh myself because I don't want to get all stressed out and not be able to eat. Also I decided to eat out so I wouldn't have any bad food in the house for Phase 2 VLCD which starts tomorrow. I had already cleaned out the pantry and fridge of the bad stuff - sugar and starches.

Yesterday I had a big breakfast ala IHOP. 2 eggs, 3 bacon, 3 sausage, 2 pancakes and hash browns with coffee with half and half. So full I couldn't eat lunch. Went to TGI Fridays for dinner and had the spinach dip with taco chips (ate more than half) and shrimp scampi, salmon (ate half), and mashed potatos. Then went to Coldstones and had a Mud Pie Mojo I Love It size (ate the whole thing.) Needless to say I was way full. Today is going to be similar. I'll report later along with my weight and measurements.

I have had some feelings of doubt and concern about the loading. I worked so hard to lose the 10 pounds last month I hate to get them right back. But I push those thought away by reading the posts of people losing like 8 pounds, 10 pounds in a week! I subscribe to the Yahoo HCG group and must get like 200 emails a day to my Yahoo account which I can read any time on my phone. That really helps to motivate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment