Sunday, October 31, 2010

R1P2D6 3 Pounds in a Day!

Its the mornng of Day 7 and I just weighed and dropped 3 pounds since yesteday! That puts me 4 pounds under my starting weight and 9 pounds total lost from my loading weight! Woo hoo!

For breakfast I brought an apple to work and had a slice at 10am but realized that I can not make myself like what I just don't like and tossed the rest. I just had a cup of coffee with a mini-moo and stevia instead. I got to attend a special lunch at work and they had shrimp in some kind of tomato based sauce and wild baby greens salad, so that was great. I was able to pass on the brownies and big chocolate chip cookies without much trouble and watched everyone else eat them. Then I had the grissinis and tea for a snack at 4 pm. After work I had to stop by a friends house who is traveling to feed her dog at 7:30pm. I passed on the temptation to have a bite of the chocolate muffins on her counter. I got home around 10pm famished and heated up a 100 gm mexi-burger and added more taco seasonings. I had that with a 1/2 diced englished cucumber with 1 T red onion minced, garlic powder and 1 t ranch dressing (off-plan). Then for dessert had a cinnamon orange smoothie. I was really full and I know it was late to be eating but it felt great to eat on plan.

The last few days my girl friend at work has pointed out I have been b*thcy and I have felt it too, like PMS. I think maybe from the fat being released has released estrogens and I think am already estrogen dominant but I have never gone for testing. So I bought some progestreone cream and I am going to try that to get rid of that stressed out feeling. I'll see how it goes for a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment