Sunday, October 31, 2010

R1P2D9 Another Pound Gone!

It's Sunday morning and the scale says 224, so I lost a pound yesterday. I think that's pretty good. I had an orange smoothie for breakfast, a lean burger with leftover asparagus for lunch, 2 grissini sticks for an afternoon snack, and made a wonderful ginger garlic lime tilapia with roasted onions for dinner. So I am not having any trouble sticking to the protocol.

I ate late and something I ate didn't agree with me. I had a low blood sugar reaction to something that made my brain get foggy and drowsy and I had to lie down until it passed. I used to get that from eating ice cream. I think it is chromium in the onion that can lower blood sugar. I did also notice this morning that I had missed one of my BP pills somehow yesterday and that may have had an effect too.

Yesterday I food shopped and picked up tangerines, asparagus, lean ground beef, onions and radishes. 

Tonight is Halloween and I have a plan to meet up with a friend to see The Social Network so I won't need to get chocolate to hand out. I'll miss seeing the trick or treaters but I really can not be trusted to be alone with chocolates right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment