Sunday, October 24, 2010

R1P2D3 Stuffed from Loading Day 2

It's the morning of Day 3 and I made it through the dreaded loading days. I feel way too full and slightly sick to my stomach. Can't wait for it to pass (if ya know what I mean). I gained 5 pounds, So I am at 236 after loading. I tried to use the loading days to bid a fond farewell to some of my previously favorite foods. I say previously because in the last month I have eaten mostly all on plan foods (at 1000 cals/day) and found that eliminating sugar and starch makes me feel great and I lost 10 pounds. But it was nice to have a chance to try them again, just hard to eat them all in 2 days!

So here is what I ate on Loading Day 2: Breakfast at Cracker Barrel 3 bacon, 2 eggs, 2 slices of sourdough toast, hashbrown casserole (fav) coffee with cream and sugar. I picked up 2 shortbread cookies (fav) from Paneras and ate them around noon. Again so full from that I couldn't go to lunch, so at 4pm I went to the mall and grabbed an Auntie Annes salted soft pretzel with extra butter (fav). Then I went to dinner at Chili's and had the appetizer trio with 2 slider burgers, boneless buffalo wings, spinach dip and taco ships with salsa and finished it off with a large slice of strawberry cheesecake. Woah!

I have read that we should do healthy fats on loading days, and I will probably change what I load for Round 2, but it was worth it to say good bye to my comfort foods that have taken me though some tough times. Now that I know how toxic the sugar is, I will be banishing most of them forever. And good riddance. I will be much healthier and happier without them.
Today is meal planning day for the week. I'll grocery shop and cook for the week so I can just grab and go each day.

Also, I measured my inches today. I put them in a tracking speadsheet and will record them here as well. Here they are for R1P2D3:
Weight: 236
Neck: 15.75
U Right Arm: 16.00
L Right Arm: 13.25
Right Wrist: 7.50
Under Armpit:42.25
Bust: 50.00
Under bust: 41.00
Waist: 49.00
Hips: 51.00
Right Thigh: 27.00
Right Knee: 17.50
Right Calf: 17.25
Right Ankle: 10.00

That's the starting point for me. Can't wait to see results. Happy Losing Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment