Sunday, October 31, 2010

R1P2D7 Gained a pound

For breakfast I had a strawberry smoothie. Am snack had coffee with a mini-moo and stevia. Lunch had chicken and spinach with a splash of hot sauce (no sugars) and red wine vinegar. PM snack had 2 melba toasts. Then went to the gym and walked and did upper body weights. First time working out I thought it would be hard but after eating the melbas I had just enough energy and felt good after wards. For dinner I broiled shrimp on a skewer with some Braggs, cardamon, and a few drops of hot sauce as a glaze and asparagus with garlic powder. Broiled for 15 minutes and it was awesome! Also cored, sliced and peeled a small apple and dusted it with Pumpkin Pie spice and baked it for 15 minutes for dessert.

So I think the pound could be from not drinking enough water on Wednesday or from the work out or the off-protocol vinegar. I'm not worried. Just stay the course and today should be a good day.

Also, the progesterone cream did make me feel better. I forgot to put it on last night so I will put some on this morning after showering. I feel that nervous, irritable, PMS-y feeling so I think I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment