Monday, October 25, 2010

R1P2D4 BP Meds

Left my pill box at home this morning so I missed taking my blood pressure meds until I got home at 7pm. I felt off all day with a slight headache so its hard to know if it was the meds ot the HCG. I'm thinking it was the BP meds. It's great to think I could be off of blood pressure meds entirely in a few months. 

Today I ate a 3.5 oz strawberry slushy for breakfast, spinach salad with chicken breast for lunch, a melba toast with tea at 4pm, a grissini with garlic paste, and tomato soup and garlic shrimp for dinner and I will be having an orange slushy for dessert. The tomato soup and garlic shrimp was wonderful. I think I will be having that once or twice a week. 

My hunger level was about a 6 out of 10 today. It was definately there but it was manageable. I need to get a bigger water jug so its easier to count my water ounces. I think I had about 64 ounces which I know if not enough so I need to drink more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment