Tuesday, November 2, 2010

R1P2 D10 and D11 Halloween and Nov 1st

On Sunday after having that ill feeling on Saturday night I was not very hungry. I had an orange smoothie, which made me feel full until around 2pm then I had shrimp and asparagus for lunch. At 5pm I just was not hungry and decided I would eat after the movie if I was hungry. I sliced some radishes to bring to the movies.

It was Halloween night and I wanted to leave before kids came for candy, since I had none.  So I went out to buy a new bathroom scale to replace the ancient dial kind I've used forever. The new digital one measures BMI and fat % and some other data and its pretty too, glass and black lucite with silver aluminum bands where you step on it. I don't think I got in all my water since I was driving around.

At 7pm I went to see the Social Network, interesting and it was over at 9:30pm. When I got home I just dosed and went to bed.

Yesterday, Monday morning (11/1) I expected a loss, but I was flat. The new scale said 224.6 and my old one was at 224. I think it was either not enough water or getting ill that caused the stall.

I had a strawberry smoothie, chicken and salad (with a tiny bit of red onion and red wine vinegar and lots of salt and pepper), and during a stressful afternoon ate 4 grissini, coffee with a moo and stevia, and 1 and a half melbas. I also had l-glutamine and l-carnitine capsules opened on my tongue. They both are smilar sweet and sour powders and gives some energy but I like to do it because its allowed and it tastes sort of sweet. Left work at 9:30pm. Had taco seasoned beef and celery cut into dipping size pieces. It was very satisfying to dip the celery into the beef like an appetizer and tasted pretty good too. It was late and I skipped the fruit.

So yesterday was a stressful day like the first day of every month is in my job, and I thought I would gain but today the scale read 223.0. Yay! Lost 1.6 pounds. I love this protocol.

No comments:

Post a Comment