Sunday, January 23, 2011

R1P2D9 Sunday 202.0

It's Sunday morning and the scale says 202.0 pounds, down 0.8 from Saturday and 9.1 pounds from load days, 6 pounds from R1 LDW of 208,  and 4.8 pounds from my start weight of 206.8. I love it and I feel great! I also measured and have lost 2.25 inches so far in Round 2. I've had to get some smaller clothes. I'm now wearing size 16 or XL but yesterday I tried on a size 14W suit with a stretch waistband and it just fits snug. From 24W to 14W is amazing! Now I'll try to catch up my posts. (My internet was down for a few days.)

R2P2D8 202.8 Yesterday, Saturday I ate a P2 strawberry smoothie (frozen strawberries, water, stevia and ice), hot coffee with stevia and 1 tsp half and half, a rare lean beef patty and sliced tomato with basil, oregano, garlic and salt, 2 grissini, iced coffee with stevia and 1 tsp half an half, shrimp seasoned with Old Bay, roasted asparagus with garlic and salt, orange slices dipped in chocolate (2 tsp Ghiradelli cocoa mixed with stevia and water.) Very satisfying day. 468 calories.

The hunger I feel the first week is going away now. I struggled with it this time, so even though it is off protocol (and I don't advise this) I had the Atkins bars and the bits of chocolate to get me through. Half way into Round 1 I didn't even want to eat my second meal and some days I skipped the second fruit entirely so I know this is just temporary.

R2P2D7 203.8 Friday I ate fresh strawberries, coffee with moo and stevia, grilled chicken breast with spinach salad with 1 tsp ranch dressing, 4 grissini, a rare lean beef patty and roasted onion strings (thin onion slices baked at 400 for 20-30 mins), 1 square of 70% dark chocolate. 534 calories.

R2P2D6 204.7 Thursday I ate an orange with chocolate, coffee with moo and stevia, grilled chicken breast with spinach salad with 1 tsp ranch dressing, 4 grissini, shrimp with diced tomato. 477 calories.

R2P2D5 206.5 Wednesday I ate an orange with chocolate, coffee with moo and stevia, grilled chicken breast with spinach salad with 1 tsp ranch dressing, 2 melbas, 1 Atkins bar (150 cal), Old Bay seasoned tilapia, radish hash browns. 559 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment