Saturday, January 1, 2011

R1P4D8 New Years Day 208.1

It's Saturday morning and the scale says 208.1. I have not kept track of my foods for the past week, eating mostly P3, but with more snacking on almonds, some grissini and deli natural peanut butter and coconut butter. I've made a veggie dip from greek yogurt served with sliced zuchini, radishes or celery. I have even had some cookies during the last week. I tried a slice of Ezekial whole grain bread and I didn't like the heavy texture. Maybe I will try it as french toast. Or on top of onion soup.

Breakfast is either eggs and bacon or a protein shake. Lunch and dinner are a protein and veggies, no starch. I try to add in the extra protein shake and eat 5 or 6 ounces of protein per meal and I cook everything with fat. I have not incorporated milk yet, the only dairy I use is cheese (most varieties), heavy cream, sour cream, cream cheese and greek yogurt.

Keeping starch and sugar to a minimum seems to be working. My weight has varied from 205.7 to 208.2 and my last dose weight was 208.0 so I have stabilized and maintained well on Round 1 with no correction days yet. I am ready to start Round 2 on January 14th and lose the next 20 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment