Wednesday, January 26, 2011

R2P2D12 199.6 Wednesday - ONE-derland!!!!!

Woo hoo!!! The scale says 199.6 pounds today!!!! Finally made it to ONE-derland! It's been a while since I have seen that. So I am down 7.2 pounds (11.5 since loading day) and I am feeling really great. Yesterday, Tuesday was my birthday, and I ate an orange for breakfast, coffee with moo and stevia twice during the day, chicken with spinach salad, and 2 grissini, 4 jumbo shrimp cocktail. Skipped my 2nd fruit and veggie, just wasn't hungry. 391 calories.

I want to also go on the record that during Phase 2, my thinking is clear and I have as much if not more energy than I have normally, so I feel no ill effects of eating only 500 calories. I only feel like it's Christmas every morning when I step on the scale!

Tuesday morning, R2P2D11, I weighed 200.1 pounds. On Monday I ate strawberries, coffee with moo and stevia twice, chicken with salad, 3 grissini, and for dinner I ate the leftover asparagus and I was really thinking about birthday cake since the next day was my birthday, so I decided to have a vanilla Jay Robb protein shake for dinner and it really did the trick to fulfill that craving, so creamy and vanilla, tasted just like cake, well close enough. 364 calories.

Monday morning, R2P2D10, I weighed 201.5 pounds. On Sunday I ate strawberries, grilled chicken and spinach, 2 mugs (4 cups) of coffee with moo and stevia, 4 grissini, 1 melba and 1 Atkins bar (140 calories.) 460 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment