Tuesday, January 18, 2011

R2P2D4 Tuesday 208.0

It's Tuesday morning and the scale says 208.0 pounds so I lost 3.0 pounds on Day 3. I has the day off and was running around a lot doing some lifting of stuff and putting away all the holiday decorations and I was somewhat hungry but not terribly. Yesterday, on Monday, I ate shrimp and asparagus for lunch, a strawberry slushy for snack, an Atkins bar (off protocol I know) and tilapia and asparagus for dinner. 505 calories total.

Loading was not as fun as it was on Round 1 because I didn't have the same food attachments so I didn't really crave certain foods. On Sunday, Load Day 2, I did settle on an Angus cheeseburger, large fries and hot fudge sundae from McDonalds for one meal and it was satisfying. Other than that and the buffet dinner at Golden Corral, I mostly ate up what I had in the house. Total weight gained for both load days was 3.0 pounds. I did however, gain 2 pounds the couple days before so I was up from 206 to 208 pounds when I started loaded, so I suppose I really gained 5 pounds from loading.

No comments:

Post a Comment