Sunday, January 16, 2011

R2P2D2 Sunday - Load Day 2

It's Sunday morning, Load Day 2, and the scale says 211.0, up three pounds from my LDW. Yesterday was Load Day 1 and I ate a lot! I don't think I can recall everything but here goes. I didn't make it out to breakfast but I had a large full fat latte, and for lunch I made a 6 ounce fatty steak pan fried in butter with blue cheese dressing, 1/2 frozen package of baked sweet potato fries also dipped in blue cheese dressing, 1/2 cup of baked beans, 1 cup of brocolli with melted cheddar cheese and butter, about 4 coconut balls made with condensed milk, then I went to dinner at Golden Corral (keeping on my budget) and pigged out on chicken piccata, orange chicken, fajita chicken, meatloaf, steak, taco ground beef, fish, fried shrimp, lasagna, mac cheese, a cheese muffin and all that filled two dinner plates, then from the dessert bar I filled another dinner plate with red velvet cake, carrot cake, chocolate cake, strawberry jello cake, and a bit of soft serve ice cream but I skipped most of the frostings because they were too sweet. Smallish portions but a lot in total. I felt some acid all day so I kept sipping on water and apple cider vinegar and felt good enough. But I was stuffed and my stomach still hurts this morning. Today my plan is just to try to get in more fats.

No comments:

Post a Comment