Saturday, December 4, 2010

R1P3D1 Phase 3

Round 1 Phase 2 Stats  (10/22/10 to 12/3/2010):      
Pounds - Starting Weight : 231.0       Last Dose Weight : 208.0      Pounds Lost : 23.0
Inches - Starting Inches : 357.5          Ending Inches : 329.0            Inches Lost : 28.5

I made it to Phase 3! The last 72 hours without HCG were not too bad at all. Today is Saturday morning and the scale reads 206.5, down 0.3 which is good seeing as how I had my first P3 meal last night and it was about 800 calories!

Yesterday, Friday, I had a strawberry smoothie, chicken with spinach salad, 4 grissini, coffee with moo and stevia, and for my first P3 dinner I had 3 slices of no sugar bacon, 100 gm shrimp, 2 handfuls of spinach and 2 eggs, 2 Tbs olive oil, garlic, 1 oz of cream cheese all sauteed into a yummy frittata. I need to be sure to get enough protein and fat and absolutely NO SUGAR OR STARCH. It was filling and I felt some GERD reaction, scratchy esophagus and some acid coming up but it subsided after a few hours and as the food moved into my lower stomach. I think the culprit was the bacon so I am going to use what I have left sparingly crumbled into salads and omelets as a seasoning. The dinner was about 800 calories and the scale didn't budge this morning. Sometimes it shows up the next day so I'll see what tomorrow brings.

Thursday was really busy. On Friday morning the scale read 206.8, up 0.2. I had 1/2 orange, grilled chicken, 4 grissini, coffee with stevia, lean steak burger, roasted garlic asparagus. After my meager lunch I was hungry but I just pushed down a lot of water and felt fine.

Today I am studying P3 guides and shopping and cooking for the week. Each phase takes some work to understand and customize to my food preferences but its worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment