Thursday, December 16, 2010

R1P3D13 Thursday 205.2

It's Thursday morning and the scale says 205.2. I think the loss is due to not drinking enough water because I ate a LOT yesterday 2200 calories! We were running around all day and didn't get to eat lunch. I wouldn't be surprised to gain some of it back today.

Here is what I ate yesterday, Wednesday, I ate 1/2 Jay Robb vanilla shake made with stevia, water and ice, 2 eggs, 1 cup cooked cauliflower with 1 ounce chedder cheese, 16 raw whole almonds, 1 Tbs coconut butter, 6 ounces 90% ground beef burger, 1 ounce cheddar cheese, 1 cup cucumber diced, 1 tsp ranch dressing, 1 Jay Robb vanilla protein shake made with stevia, 1 cup coconut milk and 1/2 heavy whipping cream (to boost my calories and fat for the day since I had skipped lunch.) Total 2218 calories most of them from the heavy cream shake which was 1000 calories alone!

Wednesday morning I weighed 205.9 and on Tuesday I ate 1357 calories, 1/2 Jay Robb vanilla shake made with 3 strawberries, stevia, water and ice, 2 eggs, 3 slices of bacon, 2 cups raw spinach cooked and 2 tsp coconut oil for breakfast, 7 large shrimp (30-40/lb), 3 slices of bacon, 1/2 cup diced avocado, 1/4 cup diced tomato, 2 cups spinach raw, 1 Tbs blue cheese crumbles and 2 tsp bleu cheese dressing for lunch, and for dinner 4 ounces grilled chicken breast, 1 cup cauliflower, 1 ounce cheddar cheese and 1/2 Jay Robb shake with water, ice and cocoa and chocolate stevia.

No comments:

Post a Comment