Sunday, December 26, 2010

R1P4D2 Sunday 207.7

Sunday morning and the scale says 207.7 pounds. Still under my LDW of 208 so no worries. I made it through P3 without going over 208, stabilizing really well so I didn't have to do any correction days.

Yesterday, Christmas Day, I started Phase 4 (P4) Maintenance Phase where I can eat anything with no restrictions, controlled by daily weighings and correction days if ever 2 pounds over LDW of 208.

In the morning I baked 4 kinds of cookies with my daughter to give away as gifts (Seven Layer Bars, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Peanut Butter Cookies and Sugar Cookies.) I was hardly tempted at all to try the batters, think I only had one small sample of the sugar cookie dough. I did however indulge in several cookies much later in the day, my guess is 4 bars, 2 chocolate chip, 3 peanut butter and 4 small butter cookies that a girl friend brought over for us.

After all that, I am only up a half pound. I also had a 2 egg cheddar tomato sausage omelet and salmon with radish hash browns.

I have not spent a lot of time preparing for Phase 4. It worries me that I might revert to my old eating habits. I definately feel an attraction toward healthy foods but having no restrictions on what I can eat makes meal planning more complicated. I like having a short list of acceptable foods. So what I propose to do is rely on my P2 food list for my primary foods and add healthy other foods a little and unhealthy foods in rarely. I'll see how that goes for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment