Monday, December 20, 2010

R1P3D17 206.8 Monday

It's Monday morning and the scale says 206.8 so I am still under my LDW of 208.0. Last night I made a roasted chicken with skin! yum dinner to share with friends. They brought cookies, mmm I had to have one, okay two (they are small), and I had lots of fatty foods. It was great, and I even drank a glass of white wine.

So here's the foods I had yesterday Sunday, 1/2 Jay Robb strawberry smoothie, 2 eggs, 2 slices of bacon, some diced spinach and tomato, 2 ounces macadamia nuts, 2 cups pork rinds with 3 oz veggie dip (sour cream and mayo with no sugar salsa, dill), chicken thigh with skin, 1 cup of onion casserole (sweet onions, cream, egg, cheddar cheese - all baked), made roasted redskin potatos but didn't have any myself, 4 oz piesporter wine, 2 butter cookies, 1/2 cup of baked peaches and blackberries with 2 Tbs no sugar vanilla coconut milk ice cream, yum! 2607 calories by Lose It estimate. 17% protein (103 gms) 14% carbs (84 gms) 70% fat. The butter cookies were definately off P3 but I was ready to do a correction day just to be able to taste a Christmas cookie! Lucky for me I didn't have to!

My daughter has been home from college for the holidays, so I missed a few blog entries. But I have been staying on plan and feeding her the same as I've been eating and teaching her some of the tips for healthier eating that I have learned.

Sunday morning I weighed 206.2 and on Saturday I ate:

Saturday morning I weighed 205.7 and on Friday I met a friend for lunch at the mall food court.

Friday morning I weighed 206.0 and on Thursday I ate 2 eggs with spinach, 3 bacon slices, 1/2 Jay Robb shake,

No comments:

Post a Comment