Wednesday, December 1, 2010

R1P2D41 LDW is 208 pounds

It's Wednesday morning and the scale says 208.0 pounds. So my Last Dose Weight is 208.0 for Round  1. That is a total loss of 23.0 pounds. Yay!! I love HCG! So 208.0 pounds is where I should stabilize until I start Round 2. If I go 2 pounds over or under I will need to immediately that day do a correction day.

Round 2 will start on January 14 after 3 weeks of P3 and 3 weeks of P4.

Today begins the 72 hours after my last dose when I have to continue on P2 without taking the HCG and before I can eat the first P3 meal. The HCG should stay in my body for that long. I hope so. I will be drinking a lot of water.

Yesterday I had a strawberry smoothie, coffee with moo and stevia, chicken and spinach salad, 2 grissini, chicken and salsa and no-crust apple pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment