Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Before Photos

I posted my before photos. That was me. I knew it. I accepted it. I didn't hate myself. I did not know how I got that way. No, it wasn't from eating too much. I'm not a glutton and I'm not lazy. I tried to lose weight for 10 years. Now finally, I feel hope. I understand how my body works, and I can gain control over my weight.

I have learned so much since I stumbled upon HCG in Google search one day back in September. HCG is truly the obesity cure. There is no way I could be taking this journey without it. It is hard to imagine that in such a short time, from reading Dr. Simeons protocol guide in his book Inches and Pounds and from following the knowledgeable people who post on Yahoo HCG Dieters group, that I would have a complete change in how I think about what is in the food I eat and obesity. I know that obesity isn't just being fat, it's a specific kind of fat locked in the adipose tissues. I know that the real cause of obesity is ingesting too much sugar and starch, not from eating fat. That it causes a disfunction of the hypothalmus gland. I know from watching the video "Sugar:The Bitter Truth" by Dr. Robert Lustig how harmful high fructose corn syrup is to my body. And from watching "Food, Inc." the movie, how prevalent corn is by all its pseudonyms in our food supply. And being an avid label reader now how most packaged, processed foods contain some version of sugar or starch added to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment