Saturday, November 20, 2010

R1P2D30 Harry Potter

It's Saturday morning and I weighed in at 213.7 for a gain of 0.8 pounds. I would guess it was the extra carbs, supposed to only have 2 grissini or 2 melba, and probably not enough water. Also my TOM is on Day 10 which could be making me retain water. I may need a round of progesterone if it continues to next week.

So for this fourth week I have lost 5.1 pounds and 1.25 inches, all off my waist! All in all I have lost 17.3 pounds and 23 inches in four weeks!! And I have 14 more days left in P2 to lose more!

Friday I ate an orange smoothie, coffee with moo and stevia, chicken with tomato sauce, 4 grissini and a melba, sauteed shrimp and wilted garlic spinach with sweet and sour sauce and strawberries with chocolate sauce (1 T cocoa with stevia and water.)

I am going to see Harry Potter tonight at the 7pm show so I will be sure to eat right before so I can deal with the popcorn aroma. I think I will bake some radish chips, they are almost like eating popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment