Thursday, November 11, 2010

R1P2D21 Outback

Today the scale reads 218.7, which is a 1.2 pounds loss from yesterday. I think I will gain some back today because I only drank about 60 oz. I need to try a different approach to getting in the water. I got in a workout at the gym with Jennifer after lunch.

Yesterday I ate strawberries with 1 melba and cinnamon for breakfast, chicken with spinach, lemon and Frank's original hot sauce for lunch, coffee with moo and stevia, then went out for dinner for the first time.

So last night, I was invited to dinner at the Outback Steakhouse with some friends. I worried for nothing. I ordered the "Filet Wedge Salad Tender sliced filet with a cool, crisp wedge of fresh Iceberg lettuce, Blue Cheese dressing, grape tomatoes, red onions, bacon and Blue Cheese crumbles, drizzled with a sweet balsamic glaze" - no blue cheese dressing, no tomatos, no bacon, no crumbles, no glaze. Just filet, lettuce, and I kept the red onion for a little seasoning. I asked the server if they had apple cider vinegar or soy sauce. She was so sweet she said she would go next door to the Chinese place and get soy sauce for me! When it came I asked her if she knew how many ounces of meat it was, and she said 3-4 ounces. Great, I could eat it all. Turns out I could only eat half. I weighed the other half at home and it was 2.2 ounces and had a narrow bit of fat on the side that I would cut off if the restaurant was better lit (I didn't see it.) I need to make my own dressing and find a way to bring it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment