Thursday, November 4, 2010

R1P2D14 Busy Week Still Losing

It's Thursday morning Day 14.  I got good sleep last night and I feel good. Have not been hungry at all except a teeny bit by mid-afternoon when I've had too many meetings to stop and get a drink. And I have not been taking enough water so that would help too. Today I am going to try to reach my 100 oz.

I'll try to give a quick recap of each day.

Monday was super busy and stressful. I had to work very late. Despite that I ate well. A strawberry smoothie, coffee with moo and stevie, chicken, salad, 4 grissinis, 1.5 melbas, a mexi burger with celery bites for dinner. 459 cals total. Tuesday morning I had lost 1.6 pounds.

Tuesday also busy and I didn't get my fruit for breakfast. I had coffee with moo and stevia, chicken and salad, 4 girssini, ginger soy fish and asparagus and lemonade (1 lemon and stevia in ice water). At dinner time I wasn't hungry and I had to force myself to eat. Only 347 cals. Wednesday  morning I neither gained or lost.

Wednesday I had strawberry smoothie, coffee with moo and stevia, chicken and salad, 2 grissini and 2.5 melbas. For dinner I had to run to a hair appointment, so I grabbed a chicken that I had bought at lunch and tucked in the fridge, quick nuked it and tucked it in paper towels to eat on the drive there. I should have checked the time around when I was having the melbas and had the chicken instead. When I got home I had a 2 oz serving of mandarin orange. 376 cals total. I am allowed to eat more but Dr. Simeons says those who are not hungry do not need to take in 500 cals. Thursday morning (today) I lost 1.7 pounds.

I'm much better now at taking the sublingual dose. I keep it under the tongue but let it roll to the back sides where there are more glands. I use the 15 mins to write this blog. I use the timer on my iphone.

To me the weight is coming off my back around the bra line and waist the most and a some from my chin and neck and a little every where else. I am down 9.7 pounds from my starting weight in 14 days, so that is 0.7 pounds a day. From 231 to 221.3. I am very happy with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment