Friday, November 5, 2010

R1P2D15 Steady

Weighed in at 221.3 today, no loss or gain. Yesterday, I tried to get in all my water (100 oz) but I think I got only about 80 oz. I had a strawberry slushy, coffee with moo and stevia, chicken and spinach, 2 grissini and 3 melbas, lean ground beef with tomato paste and onions and roasted garlic cooked together which made a tasty sloppy joe mix. I counted the tomato as the second fruit. I am going to make an effort to stick to the 2 grissini or 2 melba on protocol as I am sure the extras are not helping me.

I notice a difference from the progesterone on days I apply it and when I don't. It calms me. I want to get my hormone levels tested so I can get a more specific dosage. I also notice my skin is drying out a lot more so I am applying a protocol friendly lotion on my arms and legs and a deep moisturizer at night on my face and hands. I'm also taking the magnesium, potassium, l-glutamine and l-carnitine which all seem to help me in other ways along with my long list of vitamin supplements, my bp meds and prilosec. Can't wait to get off of the last two soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment