Monday, November 15, 2010

R1P2D25 The Weekend

It's Monday morning and the weekend flew by as usual. The scale reads 215.7, same as yesterday and Saturday so no loss all weekend. I know one reason is not drinking enough water because I just don't think about it. Next weekend I am going to make a pitcher of lemon water and keep it in the fridge that I have to finish each day so I have a visual goal to meet.

I went shopping for pants since mine are too loose now and found 2 pair of size 20 that were inexpensive since I won't be in them for very long.

On Saturday I had strawberry smoothie, coffee and moo and stevia, shrimp with radishes and radish chips, 2 grissini, lean rare burger with tomato soup, baked apple with cinnamon and stevia.

On Sunday I ate a strawberry smoothie, tea with moo and stevia, gyro seasons steak with cuke ranch salad (taste like tzaziki), 4 grissini, ginger soy fish with asparagus and tea with moo and stevia. I never very hungry with is evidence to me that the HCG is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment