Monday, November 8, 2010

R1P2D18 Trust the Protocol

It is Monday morning and the scale reads 220.9. After the stall on Friday, the same thing happened on Saturday, then I actually gained on Sunday! I was worried. But today all of that was released plus 0.4 pounds more. I will take that for a weekend. And the lesson learned is to relax and trust the protocol. It works.

Saturday morning I only had coffee with moo and stevia, and since the weather was very cool, I went outside to do about an hour of garden work to my front entrance that was sorely needed. I had to take it slow and drink a lot of water but afterwards I felt great. I had chicken with cooked spinach for lunch and sweet and sour shrimp with roasted radishes for dinner. It was so yummy, the sweet and sour sauce was made with strawberries, apple cider vinegar and stevia. I had the rest of the strawberries crushed for dessert with 1.5 crushed melbas with cinnamon. More yummy. I was quite satisfied with my meals today.

Sunday I rested most of the day. I had a strawberry smoothie, the last taco burger with tomato soup. I had to cook up more burgers at dinner time. This batch I grilled rare the way I like burgers and they were SO enticing that I had to have one for dinner too, although I normally would not have beef twice in the same day because it is more calories. I roasted onions two ways, sweet thick slices and thin crispy strings with a little spicy seasonings. Delicious! I was not hungry after, so I skipped the second fruit.

I measured on Saturday and I lost 7.05 inches last week,  and a total of 15.28 inches to date.

Today is Day 18, I am down 15.1 from loading day (0.839/day), and 10.1 from Day 1 (0.561/day). I'm happy with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment