Saturday, November 27, 2010

R1P2D37 Week 5 Numbers

It's Saturday morning the end of Week 5 and the scale says 209.2 pounds so I am down 0.5 pounds from yesterday. That makes 4.3 pounds lost this week and 21.8 pounds lost from starting weight (26.8 from load weight). I took measurements today and have lost 5 more inches this week for a total of 28 inches. Yay!!! I think that is great.

Yesterday my meals were a strawberry smoothie, leftover orange rosemary fish, tomato soup, Chicken Sausage Apple Stuffing [chicken sausage (ground chicken with sausage seasonings) and diced apple, 1 T minced onion with 2 crushed melbas all sauteed together], sea salt & cracked pepper baked radish chips, coffee with moo, and apple pie (baked apple with apple pie spice and stevia). I think the salt in some things has me retaing water again. My body seems to not like as much salt as I like to taste and I need to learn to have less.

No comments:

Post a Comment