Saturday, November 13, 2010

R1P2D23 Fat Burning Machine

It's Saturday morning and after two days of solid losses I expected a slight gain. The scale says 215.7 for a loss of 1.1 pounds! I am a fat burning machine! Total losses from loading day are 20.3 pounds and from start day are 15.3 pounds! That's 5 pounds a week. That motivates me to follow the protocol exactly, because it works. Today I also took my measurements and I lost 6.5 inches last week for a total to date of 21.75 inches! Yay!

Yesterday I had a strawberry smoothie, coffee with a moo and stevia, chicken and romaine, 3 grissini, lean ground beef burger grilled rare (yum), oven roasted onion strings (great substitute for french fries) and an orange smoothie.  The food is very satisfying and I am not hungry except right before meals a little.

I am doing okay without the Prilosec. I had some uncomfortable gas, burping and sick feeling between lunch and dinner but that's all. I forgot to bring the digestive enzyme capsule to work yesterday. I'll be sure to take one today with lunch and see if that helps.

I would also like to get off my blood pressure meds one day. I have a cuff at home and will check it more often to see if anything is changing. This morning the middle of 3 readings is 116/73 (high 125/73 low 91/63.)

No comments:

Post a Comment