Friday, November 12, 2010

R1P2D22 Huge Release!

It's Friday morning and the scale reads 216.8. That's 1.9 pounds lost yesterday. Woo hoo! Now, I understand I may get some back today if it was partially water, but I am still thrilled and amazed. It is more surprising because I got TOM yesterday, well maybe, I never know what is going on since menopause decided to wreck havoc on  my cycles.

Yesterday, I had strawberries with a melba, coffee with moo and stevia, chicken and 2 oz spinach (wasn't hungry), 2 grissini, fish with orange sauce and tomato soup made from 1 tomato and 1/2 can tomato paste. Dinner was yummy! I love the tomato soup.

I stopped taking my daily 20 mg Prilosec on Sunday. I just forgot. I had been researching about how to stop taking it. I have been on it for almost 10 years. So Tuesday when I felt fine, I decided to continue not taking it. Tuesday night Donna suggested I take digestive enzymes. Yesterday I felt some gas and bloating and I went to Nutrition World and bought some enzymes. Took 1 with dinner and had a soft, light dinner and feel good this morning. I hope I am able to stop, because I usually get rebound acid but that has not happened this time. More proof to me of how good this protocol is for my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment