Saturday, November 6, 2010

R1P2D16 What's the Culprit?

It is Saturday morning, time for the weekly check in. I lost 3.9 pounds this week and 7.0 inches. Yay!!! 4 pounds in a week is great for me, but I think I can do even better. I need to strictly limit the grissini and melba and moos. I need to meet the 100 oz of water daily.

Yesterday I was pretty active and I thought I would lose more after stalling the day before. This morning the scale says 221.1. So that is 0.2 pounds lost. Dr. Simeons says we need to check our food if there is a stall to find a reason. The first thing that comes to mind is that I am still having a hard time getting in the 100 oz of water. I'm going to get a large pitcher with just that amount that I have to finish each day. Also, I noticed that the garlic paste in the tube that I love so much has sunflower oil and olive oil. So that could be it too. I'll save that for P3. Third thing is that I have used tomato paste instead of tomato in the last few beef meals and the label says it is 50 cal for 1/3 of the 6 oz can, so it is much more concentrated that real tomato. I counted the calories but I think I wll stick with real tomato.

Here is my meu from yesterday. I had a strawberry smoothie, coffee with moo and stevia, beef with tomato, 1 grissini, fish with onion, and lemonade.  Total 446 cals. My hunger is definately lower. I still am susceptable to craving food that I see in commercials on TV, but I don't feel it in my stomach at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment