Tuesday, November 16, 2010

R1P2D26 Stalls

It's Tuesday morning and the scale says 215.6 so I'm at the same weight for 3 days in a row which sounds like a stall, but really that is typical for the protocol. During weight stalls, the body is losing inches. Dr. Simeons manuscript is aptly titled "Pounds and Inches". Weight is lost in a stairstep manner. I just need to drink the water and stay the course and it will come off.

Yesterday's menu was strawberry smoothie, tea with moo and stevia, chicken and spinach salad, 3 grissinis, 1 bite (1/6) of an Atkins bar (CHEAT). Okay I had my first cheat. I was avoiding homemade cookies brought in by a coworker and it was making me crazy, so I figured this was the lesser of two evils. For dinner, fish and tomato soup and strawberries with 1 T chocolate dipping sauce (1 T no sugar Hersheys cocoa with chocolate stevia and water - off protocol.)

I am having my TOM and I suppose this may be contributing to some emotional food cravings. Hormones are a problem for me. I stopped the progesterone during TOM but maybe I should continue it.

No comments:

Post a Comment