Wednesday, November 24, 2010

R1P2D34 Two OH Pounds Gone!

It's Wednesday morning and I weigh 210.5! I lost 0.9 pounds yesterday. I am down 20.5 pounds from my starting weight and 25.5 from loading weight. That is 0.62 pounds/day. So nice!

Yesterday I ate strawberries, 2 melbas, 2 grissinis, chicken, 1/3 of 140 calorie Atkins bar, coffee with moo and stevia, sauteed garlic shrimp with spinach, mandarin orange slices with 1 T cocoa sauce (cocoa, water and stevia.) I love my little chocolate fix even if it is off protocol, same with the Atkins bar.

I had a couple stressful events yesterday and I am not thrilled that I still turned to food for relief, even if I did minimize it. It seems like I should think of an alternative for next time. Deep breathing, take a walk or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment